It's really simple, all you have to do is:
- Start with a fully shuffled pack of cards, face down
- The clock starts when you pick the cards up
- Sort cards into suits red, black, red, black
- Each suit needs sorted into ascending order, starting with the Ace and ending with the Jack, Queen and King.
- One joker needs to be on the top of the pile and one at the bottom.
- The clock stops when the cards are placed back on the table, sorted correctly, face up.
You may use any method to sort the cards out, but you must try and complete the sort as quickly as possible. I'm really interested in how you complete the task, as well as how long it takes, so you need to film the sorting and post it on YouTube or similar for the timing to count.