Friday 28 June 2013

MSc Dissertation - Now Award Winning!!

Hi All,

I've been asked by a few people to share my dissertation once it was completed.  Although it was completed last year, I didn't want to share it before now because I wanted to see it marked before I released it anywhere.

As you will see from previous posts, the effort that I put in wasn't wasted and it earned me both a MSc Distinction and also an award for MMU "Best MSc Dissertation of 2012/13".  I am proud of both these accolades, as I put hundreds of hours work into the paper.

So, in true academic collaborative spirit, I am sharing my work with those who are prepared to take the time to read it.

A word of caution:  This work is registered as my original work on academic anti-plagiarism systems, so if you want to quote or cite it, please remember that you'll need to acknowledge my original work.

Bloggers/Tweeters, if you want to use any of the content in things that you're writing, please ask for permission. I'll probably only ask that you credit my work.

Many thanks,
Dave (@jugglingsand)

The link to my work:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9bV4TWjk3fidGZCSGZaYVdOZ3c/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment