Tuesday 24 July 2012

The Big Survey

Just published my latest consultation survey at work.  Got 35+ responses within an hour.  Only three weeks left to go.  Woohoo, I reckon that we should get at least 150 responses - which I think is not at all bad for this kind of thing!!  I am so glad that people are getting involved with the work.

There are some really good answers - not just half-completed or empty responses.

The issues are really not much more than what I originally thought.  I think that it's going to break down pretty much as I expected, but it's still important to ask.  The process is totally worthwhile, as it gives the users a voice and encourages them to get involved.

The moment that I think that I don't need to consult users, please direct me right back to this post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment